Wednesday

Round and round


My newest obsession.  Yes, these have been around for a while, but my sister mentioned she wanted one so I have got back into making these again.  Great way to use up lots and lots of my extra semi-precious stones and glass crystals or beads.  Mix and match, line up all the gems in a row, or randomly add favorite colors. I love them because it gives the look of multiple bracelets on your arm.  This is actually one long, very long piece wrapped round and round and clasped.  These bracelets come out awesome no matter what colors I have used.  I love them. All the celebrities are wearing them too.  Here are a few of late.


As you can see, I'm having fun.  They are easy to make and another one of those designs that just does not get old.  I know there is a designer that has really capitalized on this design and charges an arm and a leg for her bracelets, but this design has been around for a very long time and they can be made very inexpensively. 

6 comments:

  1. These are terrific! I love the look of them. Can you direct me to some instructions for making one? I have lots of leftover beads that I could use.

    Thanks!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo, I love those! How do I learn to do that too? You're killing me with cool ideas today girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I love this bracelet idea!
    Can you post a link on instructions.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like them ALL, but especially that purple/yellow one.
    Very nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These and more will be featured on my website for sale if you like them. Thanks for the nice comments ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and commenting! I love feedback

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails