Thursday

Lost and Found Valentine

I looked in the garden today thinking, it's time for spring clean up...and saw a little alyssum that had survived the winter and was blooming away...I went to take a picture of it and lo and behold...a missing earring (swarovski crystal one) that I dearly loved was lying right next to it...A HEART...my little valentine heart find today...I immediately thought of loved ones who had passed..thinking maybe they sent it to me with their love...Am I reading way too too much into this? I think not...but what a wonderful way to start my day.


3 comments:

  1. That is DEFINITELY a sign !!! And I am sure they are so happy you recognized it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. no no!! That's how it works!! Don't doubt, live and look for it. It waits only to be discovered!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2/11/2011

    That is neat Jacquie, What lovely things of nature. After surviving that illness. I certainly appreciate even the wonderful sunshine that we have been having lately. I am slowly getting back to myself. Still a little slow. but am getting better everyday. Where is the other earring?

    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and commenting! I love feedback

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails