Friday

Fun With Hearts

 I am having so much fun with these little hearts.  Every valentines day I pick up some new heart design and go crazy with it.  The fact that the center has a sparkling rivoli just adds to my love of this design.  Tweaking and changing things to the pattern, to suit my taste, helped accomodate larger or smaller rivolis.
 
The photo quality is not my best, I'll upload better images later but I wanted to at least post them for those who were wondering what I was working on this month.

4 comments:

  1. Love love love these! Where is the pattern? I would like to make a couple before Valentines day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever!!!! These are adorable - I love the different colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adore these hearts.
    Have not seen anything quite them before.
    The pendant is outstanding.
    Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the nice comments!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and commenting! I love feedback

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails