Saturday

Wolf Moon

Wolf Moon
Owwwoooo.... I only found out tonight that we have a ''''Wolf Moon""" ...It is supposed to be the biggest moon of the year..and the brightest...so for fun I ran outside and took a look. It looked brighter but not bigger. Later I went out again when it had moved up higher in the sky and it was centered perfectly between the clouds in what seemed to be a circle of colors and clouds around it. My husband commented it looked a little other-worldly as a portal to the moon or something...ha ha...had to laugh, because that was soooo not something he would say in a million years, but it did look weird. I wondered if I could catch a picture if I had a slow enough shutter speed..but my digital doesn't really do that..however here's what I got...I think it's pretty cool.

2 comments:

  1. It was certainly a beautiful moon and still pretty high in the sky when I got up at 6 AM. This might have been the first night in forever that was not overcast. Lucky me, I got to see the first full moon of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I howled at that very moon last night lol! My kids were annoyed and the dogs confused.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and commenting! I love feedback

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails