Friday

Surprise



By accident I found a posting on a fellow bjp members blog. I had never visited her blog and found a surprise there. Along with robin atkins, and other bjp members were my tags. Thank you Sara for featuring my tags on your blog, Perline di Saggzza. After neglecting my BJP for a while this was what I needed to get going again...just a little pat on the back is always good for the soul. I do create every day but when I'm holed up alone in the house with no feedback I tend to be the hard critic that I am, on my work, and let some things go by the wayside. Sara's blog is in Italian, but a translator bar is on there. Her pieces are beautiful and full of color and texture. Although translating a blog can be funny at times...some words and sentences just don't translate... the photos say it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and commenting! I love feedback

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails